Integrated Chinese (IC), Chinese name 中文听说读写, 中文聽說讀寫, Zhōngwén tīng shuō dú xiě (which literally means Chinese listening, speaking, reading, writing), vocabulary infographics are now here! There is no doubt that “Integrated Chinese” is one of the most widely adopted Chinese textbooks among high schools and colleges in North America and beyond. We have designed our infographics according to the lessons and dialogues. That way it is easy for teachers and students to teach and learn.
This Integrated Chinese Volume 1 Ultimate Package includes:
- IC V1 L1-10 Conversation cards ($5.99 value)
- IC V1 L1-10 Grammar infographics ($19.99 value)
- IC V1 L1-10 Radicals ($6.99 value)
- IC V1 L1-10 Vocabulary infographics ($8.99 value)
- IC V1 L1-10 Vocabulary Quiz ($8.99 value)
- IC V1 L1-10 Taboo activity ($7.99 value)
- Activity – Colors in Chinese ($4.99 value)
- Activity – Where do the tone mark go (4.99 value)
- My little book about Chinese classroom expression ($3.99 value)
- My little book about Chinese New Year ($2.99 value)
- My little book about Dragon Boat Festival ($2.99 value)
- Activity: Chinese Numbers ($3.99 value)
- High Quality Digital Poster: Chinese classroom expression ($6.99 value)
- High Quality Digital Poster: Chinese Zodiac ($6.99 value)
- High Quality Digital Poster: Colors in Chinese ($6.99 value)
After you purchase, we will hold the order until the payment is completed. After we confirm the payment, you will receive an email with links to download. (It may take up to few hours to process.)
For Resource Licensing Policy, please see our policy here. In short, for the digital resources you purchase here, you can use them in the classrooms and personal use.
- You may not use the Resource, in part or in whole, for commercial purposes. This means you can’t sell it.
- You may not post or otherwise make the Resource available on any website.
- You may not share, send, sell, sublicense, or transfer the Resource to someone else.
- Teachers may share the resource with students. Students may NOT share the resource to someone else.